The Infant Program (0 – 3 yrs)
Our 0-3 Infant Program aims to provide parents with the opportunity to engage with their child in a calm, nurturing Montessori environment.
Our Infant Program aims to:
- Nurture the interests, curiosity and developmental needs of children 0-3 years of age.
- Provide stimulating, hands-on and practical activities that develop skills of independence while engaging with others in a caring environment. We utilise a combination of specialised Montessori equipment and activities adapted to the principles of Montessori education.
- Lay the foundations of future learning by developing a broad range of skills to foster independence, self-discipline and concentration while also educating the senses (e.g. visual, auditory, tactile).
- Support parents in understanding the developmental needs of their young children.
- Engage parents in furthering their understanding of Montessori Education, its philosophy and application.
The Transition Program (2.5 – 3 yrs)
Our Preschool Transition Program is 4 x 2½ hour sessions that aim to familiarise parents and their child with the environment, work habits and routines of the Preschool classroom.
Our Preschool Transition Program is the opportunity:
- To begin to develop relationships with the adults that work in the Preschool.
- To help ease the child into the Preschool environment in a supported way developing their independence.
- For the child to engage with the specific Montessori materials and various activities set up in the Preschool classroom.
- For parents to be supported in their understanding of the Montessori philosophy and methodology.